Programmes & Schemes
Delhi Labour Welfare Board is to cater the welfare of work force of National Capital Territory of Delhi by launching various welfare schemes, such as:
- Vocational training to the family members of the workers.
- Free Legal Aid facilities.
- Library-cum-Reading Room.
- Awareness program on HIV/AIDS and other social issues.
- Organizing Seminars/Workshops for creating awareness about the rights of the workers and other social issues.
- Cultural programs.
- Blood Donation Camps.
- Medical Camps and Health check-up Melas.
- Crèche at Basti Vikas Kendra.
Back to previous page |
Page Last updated date : 28-04-2020 17:23 pm